2018년 8월 28-29일
컨퍼런스 둘째날 - 2018년 8월 29일(수)
8:30 am - 9:00 am 간식, 등록
9:05 am - 9:15 am 의장 개회사
9:10 am - 9:50 am 패널 디스커션：인텔리전트 자동화에 관련된 규제 환경의 미래Lapman Lee, Co-Chair for InsurTech,FinTech Association of Hong Kong
As organizations across the maturity curve grapple with concerns of governance and internal controls for their automation efforts, their frustrations are often compounded by the regulatory environment; namely RPA regulation that have yet to catch pace with technological advances. How then, do you ensure that you're in compliance given the lack of standardization? Join leaders for a discussion of:
• The current regulatory landscape and its potential shortcomings
• Standardizing governance and compliance practices across jurisdiction
• Understanding upcoming cyber risk regulations in development
Lapman LeeCo-Chair for InsurTech
FinTech Association of Hong Kong
9:50 am - 10:30 am RPA 도입에 의한 시스테마틱 리스크와 사업 리스크의 경감Dominic Wu, Managing Director, Senior Risk Manager Asia Pacific,BNY Mellon
A 24/7 bot works much faster than its human equivalent. However without human checking its work, there could be dramatic and catastrophic results.
• Developing a risk assessment and control program to ensure robotic and human error are reduced at your launch stage and thereafter
• Building a robust RPA governance framework to manage risks and increase control and security
• Continuing risk monitoring after scaling up RPA projects organization-wide
Dominic WuManaging Director, Senior Risk Manager Asia Pacific
10:30 am - 11:00 am 오전 휴식시간
For early-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 A：인텔리전트 자동화 도입 프로젝트를 위한 적절한 전략 책정
For early-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 B：바이 인(Buy-in)을 위한 RPA의 투자수익 설명
For early-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 C：파일럿 프로젝트 설계에 필요한 프로세스의 식별과 재설계 Norman Pipitone, Head of the Lean Programme,Cathay Pacific Airways
Norman PipitoneHead of the Lean Programme
Cathay Pacific Airways
For early-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 D：RPA 관련 벤더 평가와 선정
For mature-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 E：지역 및 세계 규모의 RPA 스케일업
For mature-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 F：자동화 활동을 집중관리하는 RPA CoE의 구축
For mature-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 G：거버넌스의 확립과 RPA 프로젝트의 파이프라인 구축
For mature-stage adopters:11:00 am - 12:30 pm 그룹 토론 I：비구조화 데이터 캡처를 위한 자연언어처리(NLP)와 기계학습
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm 점심식사
1:30 pm - 2:10 pm 성숙 자동화 프로그램의 추진에 의한 FTE의 대폭적 저감Pritam Dutta, IT Business Partner, Consumer & Employee Tech,Unilever
• How to meet the C-suite ambition of a reduced cost base and FTE savings
• Manage and redefine your strategy for bot operations, bot interaction and bot security
• Introduce AI and robotics to your external clients
• Put metrics around how to manage a half human, half bot workforce
Pritam DuttaIT Business Partner, Consumer & Employee Tech
2:10 pm - 2:50 pm 변화 및 저항이 발생하는 부분：변화에 대처하고 RPA 도입을 성공적으로 진행하기 위한 3개의 열쇠John Booth, Senior Director, Business Process Management AP,Fresenius Medical Care Asia Pacific
RPA can lead to a dramatic shift in the employment situation. Even after your senior management endorsed the RPA initiative, it is usually the functional teams that are reluctant to the idea of automation, which could lead to failure of the RPA project.
• Fostering a culture of trust within the company to further accelerate RPA adoption
• Making the formal case for change including organizational and cultural aspects to help employees understand the benefits of RPA, lessen fears, and provide the guidance and support to help them cope with the organizational impacts
• Building an RPA Center of Excellence to empower ownership and provide a better way of gathering, assessing, and managing the necessary RPA knowledge and capabilities
John BoothSenior Director, Business Process Management AP
Fresenius Medical Care Asia Pacific
2:50 pm - 3:30 pm 오후 휴식시간
3:30 pm - 4:10 pm AI를 이용한 데이터 유통의 실현Eric Thain, Managing Director Shanghai & Head of Digital China,LEWIS
Enterprises have data. Lots of data. When talking about Intelligent Automation, data is the corn issue we should wave together. Releasing the value of the data that sits across various business operations is becoming the focus to fuel digital transformation, create monetization opportunities, improve customer experience and reshape industries. Predictive analytics based on machine learning capabilities identifies and understands patterns among massive data streams and determines the right time frames for certain actions. In this presentation, we take a look at how Eric uses AI driven data analytics to help business unlock the potential of data by processing internal, external, multi-points and unstructured data, across the whole enterprise such as sales, operations, marketing, social media, e-commerce etc. By crunching the right type of data with the right approach of intelligent automation, it connects the dots and deliver actionable consumer insights to brand that drives bottom lines ROI.
Eric ThainManaging Director Shanghai & Head of Digital China
4:10 pm - 4:50 pm 패널 디스커션：차세대 혁신적 자동화 기술의 평가Florian-Alexandre Bielak, APAC Technology Risk Management Lead, Vice President,BlackRock
So you've transformed your business operations and now have an army of bots and IA at your service. So what happens next?As we bring the conference to an end, whilst we don't have a crystal ball, we do have a panel of international experts to shed some light on what we can expect to see from robotics in years to come….
• Exploring the global and regional growth forecast for robotics and IA
• Understanding how companies can continue to achieve ROI in the long term
• Discussing which areas need consistent development to be successful
• Will robots take over from humans indefinitely?
• What will the world look like in 2028?
Florian-Alexandre BielakAPAC Technology Risk Management Lead, Vice President
4:50 pm - 5:10 pm 의장 폐회사, 컨퍼런스 둘째날 종료
* 주최측 사정에 따라 사전 예고없이 프로그램이 변경될 수 있습니다.