VP, Antibody Engineering & Consultant, Macrogenics
2019년 10월 10-11일
Registration from 8am
London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Novel Antibody Therapeutics Congress
- 신규 항체 의약 컨퍼런스 -
일정 : 2019년 10월 10-11일
개최: 영국, 런던, London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
이번 컨퍼런스에서는 종양 치료용 항체 기반 의약의 새로운 진화에 초점을 맞추는 세션이 예정되어 있으며, 이중특이성항체 기술의 최신 동향과 항체 및 항체 모방물의 새로운 포맷 가능성 등이 논의됩니다. 또한 체크포인트 저해제에 초점을 맞춘 세션도 예정되어 있으며, PD1 및 PD-L1, CTLA-4를 표적으로 한 치료법 등 암세포의 면역 도피를 무효화하기 위한 새로운 방법, 신규 바이오마커의 발견과 표적화 등이 소개됩니다.
“I liked the fact that the conference was really focused … allowing to learn and discuss specific subjects with experts in the field”
“Excellent opportunity to discuss topics in detail and to network”.
“The research sessions were very good and of high quality”
이 컨퍼런스는 암 면역치료에 관한 연구와 기술을 테마로 한 시리즈 이벤트의 일부입니다. 이 컨퍼런스의 참가 등록자는 5개 컨퍼런스에서 진행되는 100여 개의 강연을 들을 수 있으며, 전문 영역을 초월한 네트워킹 및 새로운 정보 파악이 가능합니다.
2019년 10월 10일(목) – 종양 치료를 위한 항체
기조 연설: 차세대 면역 체크포인트 저해제의 임상 개발: γδ(감마델타)T 세포를 활성화시키는 인간화 BTN3A 항체(ICT01)
RENE HOET, CSO, Imcheck Therapeutics
ImCheck Therapeutics is advancing the first activating butyrophilin BTN3A (CD277) antibody towards the clinic. The humanized antibody to BTN3A, ICT01, specifically activates human gamma9delta2 T-cells in-vitro and in-vivo and is planned to enter phase I studies early 2020. Additionally, therapeutic antibodies against 5 novel butyrophilins are currently validated. This opens a completely new space clearly different from the current B7/CD28 superfamily targets and has the potential to become the next generation immune checkpoint modulators.
기조 연설: 암에 대한 이중특이적 생물제제 : 성공과 실패를 통해 파악한 개발 현황
RAKESH DIXIT, VP, Research & Development and Global Head Biologics Safety, MedImmune
• Overview of landscape of bispecifics targeting cancers
• Preclinical and clinical landscape of bispecifics in oncology
• Five rights of bispecifics: A case study of unique immune checkpoints targeting bispecific
• Learnings from success and failures of bispecifics.
Morning Refreshments / Poster Presentations
Triple Negative Breast Cancer targeted therapy with anti-Folate Receptor alpha antibodies
SOPHIA KARAGIANNIS, Reader in Translational Cancer Immunology, Head of Cancer Antibody Discovery and Immunotherapy, King’s College London
Employing a multi-omics approach we show that the folate carrier Folate Receptor alpha (FRα) is upregulated in triple negative breast carcinomas and that expression of molecules involved in the folate metabolism are dysregulated. FRα is expressed in post-neoadjuvant chemotherapy residual disease, and participates in cancer cell signaling and cancer cell growth. We demonstrate that FRα and the folate cascade could be targeted with specific inhibitors. Furthermore, FRα may present a target for antibody immunotherapy that primes an Fc-mediated anti-tumor immune response, and an antibody-drug conjugate approach that can deliver a pathway inhibitor to FRα-expressing cells. These findings may point to a new treatment avenue for patients with triple negative breast cancer.
Targeted Thorium Conjugates: Novel first in class targeted alpha therapy
JENNY KARLSSON, Head of TCR Biochemistry, Bayer
• Targeted thorium conjugates (TTCs) represent a new class of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals for the targeted alpha therapy (TAT) of cancer.
• TAT has become an established modality in the treatment of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
following the approval of radium-223 dichloride.
• TATs are highly cytotoxic due to the high linear energy transfer of the alpha-particle emitting radionuclide which induces complex DNA double-strand breaks in the targeted tumor cell.
• TTCs consist of a targeting moiety, a chelator covalently linked via an amide bond to the antibody and thorium-227 complexed to the chelator with high affinity.
• Important advantages of TTCs are the lack of known resistance mechanisms to alpha-particle emission and their ability to also kill non-dividing cells.
• Preclinical in vitro and in vivo data will be presented.
Next Generation Antibodies: beyond bispecifics
Speakers include: SYD JOHNSON & RAKESH DIXIT
Bi-specific T-cell Engagers (BiTE®) in Hematological Malignancies
FRANCESCO GALIMI, Global Product General Manager, Early Development, Amgen
The bispecific T-cell engager (BiTE®) blinatumomab (Blincyto®) has recently been approved for Philadelphia
chromosome-negative relapsed or refractory B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia. It consists of two single chain variable fragments (scFvs) specific for CD19 present on the B-cell lineage, and CD3 expressed on almost all T cells. Based on the potent anti-tumor activity of Blincyto® in B-cell malignancies, BiTE® antibody constructs directed against other target antigens are being tested in a number of malignancies, in particular acute myeloid leukemia and multiple myeloma. We will review the ongoing activities in this field.
Afternoon Refreshments / Poster Presentations
POLR2A as a putative predictive biomarker for treatment with Amanitin-based ADCs
CHRISTIAN BREUNIG, Group Leader Biomarker & Cell Biology, Heidelberg Pharma
Heidelberg Pharma develops Antibody Targeted Amanitin Conjugates (ATACs), a new class of Antibody-Drug Conjugates with the cyclic peptide amanitin as the toxic payload. Amanitin blocks the cellular transcription process by specifically binding to the eukaryotic RNA polymerase II. POLR2A, the largest subunit in the human RNA polymerase II complex, is located on chromosome 17p13.1 and in close proximity to TP53. A chromosome 17p deletion is present in any cancer patients correlating with poor survival. Furthermore, we observed that a deletion of POLR2A significantly enhanced treatment efficacy of ATACs in different in vivo models. Based on these observations, Heidelberg Pharma proposes POLR2A as a putative biomarker to identify patients that would benefit the most from treatment with ATACs
Antibody libraries based on an autonomous human variable domain
JOHAN NILVEBRANT, Researcher, School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health, KTH
Antibodies are tremendously useful for biotechnological applications, diagnostics and therapy. However, their complex architecture has spurred interest in smaller derivatives that can retain the targeting specificity and be more easily produced. We have constructed highly diverse (>1010) libraries based on an autonomous human variable heavy (VH) domain and used these libraries to select specific binders to the human Eph receptor family. Our aim is to use these binders to develop novel tools for specific investigation of blocking or activation of specific Eph receptor homo or heterodimers. Moreover, structural evaluations of first and second-generation binders to EphA1, which have been identified after stress selections on phage, illustrate how VH domains can be stabilized via tailored CDR mutagenesis.
Networking Drinks Reception
2019년 10월 11일(금) - 암 면역치료 포맷
기조 연설: 새로운 체크포인트 저해제의 개발
JUSTIN SCHEER (Reserved), Director, Antibody Engineering, Boehringer-Ingelheim
BiCKI: a novel Bispecific checkpoint inhibitor platform
NICOLAS POIRIER, CSO, OSE Immunotherapeutics
• A proprietary transformative technology restating the current anti-PD-(L)1 standard of care.
• An engineered anti-PD-1 bispecific platform to extend the spectrum of patients responding to immunotherapies.
• BiCKI is the 2nd generation of PD-x inhibitors to increase the efficacy in hard to treat tumor types by addressing
untapped immune evasion mechanisms.
• OSE’s armed anti-PD-1 bispecifics are paving the way to reinstate sustained adaptive and innate immune responses.
Morning Refreshments / Poster Presentations
Engaging multiple cell populations within immune system with a single mAb: designing Swiss Army knives to fight cancer
ROMAN IVANOV, Vice-President, R&D, BIOCAD
• PDL1/CD47 mAb: restoring Teff response and phagocytosis
• PD1/GITR mAb: shifting the Teff/Treg cell balance
• IL15/PD1 mAb: potentiating Teff and NK responses
• Overcoming stability and manufacturability issues
• Cell-based assays for IO bispecifics
• Selection of in vivo models for IO bispecifics
Advancing t cell engaging antibodies for immuno-oncology
JOHN DESJARLAIS (Reserved), Senior Vice President, Research and Chief Scientific Officer, Xencor
Novel antibodies beyond PD-1 therapy for cancer immunotherapy
SONIA QUARATINO, Chief Medical Officer, Kymab
An engineered IgG1-IgM tp fusion for enhanced CDC activity
SHIRLEY PETERS, Principal Scientist, UCB
• IgG1-IgM tp fusion promote IgG1 hexamerisation
• Engineering tp fusion leads to on-target hexamerisation.
• On-target hexamerisation results in enhanced C1q recruitment which translates to enhanced CDC activity
Novel multi-drug immuno-oncology and targeted thearpy combinations lead to synergy in preclinical models of B-cell malignancies
EMMANUEL NORMANT, VP Preclinical Sciences, TG Therapeutics New York
• Drug combinations are critical for efficacy in oncology. TG Therapeutics is building a “combinable” pipeline in order to increase the depth of response, decrease the instances of resistance, and tackle financial toxicity.
• The presentation focuses on datasets from in vitro and in vivo preclinical models that demonstrates synergy. The drugs used are the anti-CD20 antibody ublituximab, the PI3K inhibitor umbralisib, and the novel CD47-CD19 bispecific antibody TG-1801.
• We show here that targeting the innate CD47 checkpoint increases the efficacy of antibody-dependent cellular toxicity (ADCC) and phagocytosis (ADCP) driven by the anti-CD20 antibody ublituximab.
• The anti-tumor activity of the ublituximab and umbralisib “U2” combination is also enhanced with the anti-CD47 bispecific antibody, TG-1801, warranting clinical trial evaluating this triple-therapy.
Engineering a novel check point blockade
STEFAN GLUCK (Reserved), VP GMA, Celgene
Chair’s Closing Remarks / Conference Close
* 주최측 사정에 따라 사전 예고없이 프로그램이 변경될 수 있습니다.
London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
Bath Road, Harlington, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 5AN
The London Heathrow Marriott Hotel provides a welcoming home away from home for business and leisure guests and is conveniently located half a mile from the airport. Stretch out in one of our beautiful guest rooms, which boast soundproof windows, pillowtop bedding and high-speed Internet access. Treat yourself to delicious dining at one of our several hotel restaurants and bars, including Tuscany Ristorante, Cast Iron Grill and THE SEVENS. Additional perks include on-site parking & free Wi-Fi in the lobby and public areas of the hotel. Staying fit here in London is easy, thanks to our modern Leisure Club and heated indoor pool. Our award winning, interactive meeting venues provide the flexibility you need to host a truly successful event. Winners of the London Venue Awards and the European Hotel Design Awards for Best Hotel Event Space.
또한 각종 스폰서 패키지도 마련되어 있으며, 다양한 옵션 중 예산 및 사업면의 요구에 맞는 것을 선택함으로써 큰 투자수익을 얻을 수 있습니다.
다른 방식으로 이 컨퍼런스의 스폰서 참가 및 브랜딩 활동을 검토하고 있는 분도 문의해주시기 바랍니다. 각각의 요구에 맞는 서비스를 제안해드립니다.
스폰서와 전시기업은 메인 컨퍼런스의 브레이크아웃 세션 중 설정되어 있는 20분간의 개별 미팅을 사전에 예약하여 원하는 상대와 만날 수 있습니다. 컨퍼런스에서는 Global Engage팀이 현장에 상주하며 정각에 미팅이 진행되도록 지원합니다.
메인 컨퍼런스 전후로 특정 테마에 관심을 가진 분들을 대상으로 한 반일 또는 종일 워크샵을 개최할 수 있습니다. Global Engage는 워크샵 홍보 활동을 통해 충분한 참가자를 확보할 수 있도록 지원합니다.
Global Engage의 데이터베이스를 이용하여 마케팅을 진행하거나 포스터 게시, 휴식시간 및 오찬회, 리셉션, 포스터 세션 스폰서 등을 통해 브랜드 인지도를 높일 수 있습니다. 또한 참가자에게 배포되는 랜야드 및 컨퍼런스백에 로고를 인쇄하는 등 브랜딩을 위한 추가 옵션도 마련되어 있습니다.
컨퍼런스 기간에 설치되는 전용 전시 구역에서 모든 참가자에게 기술 및 제품을 소개할 수 있습니다. 전시회장은 휴식 및 오찬회, 첫째날 저녁에 진행되는 리셉션 장소로도 이용됩니다.
자세한 사항은 (주)글로벌인포메이션으로 문의해주시기 바랍니다.
비자를 포함한 입출국 절차, 전시품 등의 통관 수속은 각 전시사의 책임으로 진행하시기 바랍니다.
전시 관련 준비(회사 소개, 회사 로고, 참가자 리스트 제출 등의 전시회사 정보 등록, 부스 장식ㆍ비품 발주, 전시품 반입출ㆍ부스 관련 서류 제출, 손해보험 등)에 관해서는 주최자로 직접 연락하시기 바랍니다.
여행(숙박, 항공권), 현지 통역, 입출국ㆍ손해보험 가입 등에 관해서는 각각의 전문업체를 안내해 드리겠습니다.