THE POWER OF INNOVATION
The AUVSI Startup Showdown, powered by leading accelerator and investor Starburst, is a competition for early-stage, disruptive companies who are creating, innovating or enhancing unmanned systems technologies and applications. Startup Showdown identifies up-and-coming, investment-worthy startups and gives them a platform to share their innovations with investors and corporates looking to form profitable connections with the next generation of game-changers.
Discover your next deal or partnership here.
AUVSI is no longer accepting applications for startup showdown. We will be sending acceptance/decline notices in early-February.
All Applicants Will Receive:
- A comprehensive review of your application by a panel of leading investors and tech analysts
- An XPO Hall Pass to AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019 (value up to $329)*
- Exposure at XPONENTIAL, the one event that brings together 8,500 technologists, regulators and users
- The chance to become a finalist and win a grand prize package valued at $35,000
Five (5) Finalists Will Receive:
- Invitation to attend XPONENTIAL 2019 and participate in the Startup Showdown on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
- Ten minutes each to pitch their business to a panel of industry leaders and an audience of unmanned systems professionals; this will be followed by a five-minute live question and answer session with the judges
- One (1) XPO Hall Pass
- Recognition on the XPONENTIAL Startup Showdown webpage
- Recognition in the XPONENTIAL onsite guide
The Startup Showdown winner will receive:
- Opportunity to present at a Starburst Accelerator Selection Committee event
- One year's Startup membership to AUVSI
- One (1) 10’x10’ booth at a future AUVSI event of your choice
- One (1) General Sponsorship at a future AUVSI event of your choice
- Two (2) VIP or highest-level passes for a future AUVSI event of your choice
- One (1) full-page ad in show guide for a future AUVSI event of your choice
- Two (2) full page ads in Unmanned Systems magazine
- Four (4) eBrief banner ads
- Sponsorship of one (1) custom AUVSI webinar
- One-year subscription to the AUVSI Unmanned Systems & Robotics Database
Who Should Apply
- Early-stage startup approaching Series A round
- Product or service offering should aim to enhance unmanned systems technologies and processes in a unique or distinctive way
- Demonstrate clear growth potential and scalable investment opportunities
- Tech Readiness Level of TRL-5 or -6
How To Apply
Interested companies must complete the Startup Showdown Application by Friday, December 14, 2019. The fee to apply is $39 or $189 if you would like to purchase a discounted XPO Hall pass to XPONENTIAL with your entry fee.
Submissions will be reviewed by an expert panel of investors and tech analysts, and all applicants will be notified by Monday, February 4, 2019, if they have been selected as a finalist.
* There are two entry fee options: $189 which includes an XPO Hall Pass to AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019 (value up to $329) or $39 should you elect to not take advantage of the XPO Hall Pass