The deadline to apply for a poster has passed.
Partial List of Poster Titles
- Arcis Biotechnology Ltd. - Application of an Innovative, Ultra-Fast Nucleic Acid Extraction System for the Generation of Template Libraries Compatible with Roche 454 NGS Platform
- Brazilian Army - Presence of Bacillus anthracis in Different Environmental Sources Collected in the City of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Bruker Daltonik GmbH - Field Based Multiplex Detection of Biothreat Agents Using Electrochemical Biochip Technology
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency - Rapid Identification of Verotoxigenic Escherichia coli Using Recombinase Polymerase Amplification
- Center for Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, Russia - Rapid Detection of Catalytically Active Anthrax and Botulinum Toxins by Ultrasensitive Cleavage-Based PCR Assay
- Eccrine Systems, Inc. - Sweat: A Novel Biofluid for the Non-Invasive and Continuous Monitoring for Infection and Exposure to Biological Threats
- Los Alamos National Laboratory - Detection of Amphiphilic Pathogen Biomarkers
- Los Alamos National Laboratory - Volatile Organic Compounds as Minimally Invasive Signatures of Antibiotic Resistance in Biothreat Pathogens
- Netherlands Organization for Applied Scientific Research (TNO) - Unbiased Identification of Biothreat Agents Grown in Blood Culture Flasks by Analyzing the Peptidome
- New England BioLabs - Nucleic Acid Amplification Reagents for Molecular Diagnostics
- University of Cincinnati - Pathogen Detection with Rapid, Portable Plasmonic Devices On-Chip
- University of Guelph - Paper-Based Nano-Biosensors for Agri-Food and Veterinary Health Applications
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Multiplex Detection of Protozoan, Bacterial, and Viral Pathogens in Human Blood Using Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Targeted Resequencing: A Methodology to Monitor Ebola Genomic Drift
- Vienna Vaccine Safety Initiative - The ViVI Disease Severity Score: Enabling Real-Time Surveillance of Influenza Disease Severity for Multi-Dimensional Mapping
- Washington State University - Affordable Smartphone Optosensing Platforms for Point-of-Care Diagnostics
The Knowledge Foundation encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes.
중요: 포스터는 세로 방향으로, 사이즈는 가로 36인치(3ft)×세로 48인치(4ft)까지입니다.
* Knowledge Foundation은 제출된 포스터 타이틀 및 초록을 각종 마케팅 자료 및 제품에 게재할 권리를 가집니다.