- 제14회 단백질 항체 엔지니어링 서밋(PEGS) 보스턴 -
2018년 스트림 & 아젠다
PEGS는 단백질 엔지니어링 관련 업계의 중요 이벤트로, 단백질을 이용한 생물학적 치료제의 개발을 가속시키기 위한 방안 등에 대해 논의합니다. 1주일간 진행되는 이 이벤트에서는 제약회사 및 대학, 정부기관 소속 연구자의 사례 연구, 최신 데이터를 포함한 연구 발표, 강연 등이 400개 가까이 예정되어 있으며, 세계 각지에서 2,300여 명이 참가합니다. 이 서밋의 컨퍼런스 프로그램은 단백질 엔지니어링, 항체 엔지니어링, 암 면역치료, 종양학, 새로운 치료제 등 폭넓은 분야의 토픽을 다룹니다.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2017 INCLUDE:
- Plenary keynote session featuring Sir Gregory Winter, one of the early pioneers of the science of protein engineering, and Tim Whitehead, Assistant Professor at Michigan State University, and PEGS 2017 Young Scientist Keynote honoree.
- The speaker lineup included distinguished faculty from top pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and government agencies.
- Poster competition winners, Nan Li from NIH NCI, and Victoria Wood from University College London were among 250+ poster presenters sharing their research in the poster sessions.
- Interactive round-table breakout groups engaged the crowd for peer-to-peer discussion and future collaborations.
- The Exhibit Hall was packed with service and product providers showcasing the latest technologies in the field.
"I thought the conference was well organized, as usual, but particularly in regard to the breadth of topics covered and the connections made between disciplines was nice to see - very forward looking."
Research Scientist, AbbVie
"The talks were all very high quality and the networking opportunities and round-tables last night were very good too."
Director, United States Pharmacopeial Convention
"I had a great set of interactions with folks at the meeting, and glad to see the programs and attendance remain very strong."
Professor, University of Delaware